The best of Zyncro in 2011
Estimated reading time: 12 minutes
We recommend a minute per month by accessing each article link
2011 was a great year for Zyncro. For that reason, we have decided to put together a summary of the most important news from our company and product as our first post of the year. We haven’t been able to fit in all the topics that we wanted (they won’t fit), but we’ve included the most important ones, remember them?
Thanks to everyone who has helped make 2011 great for Zyncro!
We started a series of webinars in Spanish about “Enterprise Social Networks” with much success in terms of participants and participation.
Zyncro won the Young Bully as part of the international Bully Awards and now we can share using the new Zyncro app for iPhone.
We were part of the event ComunícaMAD (Madrid replica of the ComunícaME) and we appeared in August’s issue of the magazine Wired and in the newspaper El País.
Barcelona held the first event of ComunícaME: First master Ccass for executives on Enterprise Social Networks. We were lucky to have more than 300 executives attend!
During the event, Zyncro’s most popular infographic was presented: The ROI on Corporate Social Networks.
What is Zyncro? The first infographic created by the Zyncro team was published to visually explain the concepts associated with Enterprise Social Networks.
- Market trends with Lluís Font: The Software como Servicio (SaaS) Revolution
- Psycho Coaching with Mertxe Pasamontes: Why collaborating is better than competing?
- Communication 2.0 with Patricia Fernández Carrelo: And what will I write in an corporate social network?
We started the year by putting our Christmas present to good use: The perfect combination: Zyncro+ iPad + keyboard cover, have you tried it out yet?
- Office in the Cloud by Joan Alvares
- On-offline link in marketing and communication by Yolanda Torres
- Philosophy 2.0 by Jose Luis del Campo Villares
Want even more?
Don’t worry, we’ll be back in 2012!
Happy New Year, zyncroreaders!