Zyncro Features: Icons
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Type of messages published in Zyncro
Each post that appears in the “Home” section in Zyncro, our Corporate Activity Stream, is accompanied by a photo of its author and a small icon in the bottom right corner that illustrates the type of content shown.
- “Folder” icon: Posted messages and events (actions with files and/or people) in a group you belong to.
- “Person” icon: Personal news posted by a user in your organization that you follow.
- “Envelope with a lock”: Private message between two or more people.
- “Red ribbon” icon: Message posted as corporate newsfeed by a corporate publisher. What’s more, this message will be highlighted in blue.
Permissions in groups
In the Files and Groups section, the icon for each group, when it is a generic one (folder icon) and NOT a customized icon, is also accompanied by an icon to indicate the user’s permissions in each group.
- “Person” icon: owner or main owner permissions for that group, i.e. you can perform all the actions available, invite new members and manage permissions.
- “Pencil icon”: editor permissions, i.e. you can create, delete and download files and folders in the group.
- No icon: reader permissions, i.e. you can read, write and comment on the group’s messages and download files.
If your Zyncro profile has been imported from LinkedIn using the appropriate ZyncroApp, your user photo will contain a small LinkedIn logo in the top left corner, both in groups and in your profile.
Zyncro communicates with text and images…
Use it and take advantage of all it has to offer!