Hotel 2.0: Hyperconnnected hotel management
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
After publishing the infographic for the “Company 2.0” we’d like to present the “Hotel 2.0”. A graphic representation of hotel management in terms of integration, hyperconnection and the social trend.
The “Hotel 2.0” is one where:
- Departments communicate with one another fluidly and across the board
- Technology is integrated and systems are interconnected:
- CMS: for managing specific contents
- PMS: for managing hotel resources
- BI: for getting business statistics
- All the social information outside the hotel’s walls is taken into account, information from:
- Social networks
- Multimedia channels
- Opinion and booking engines
- Comparison and metasearch engines
- Management of all processes is centralized and efficient
All done through an integrating network that enables complete hyperconnection: your Enterprise Social Network, for example, Zyncro.
As always, you can share our infographic by downloading it using the following zlink.