Use Zyncro on your Android tablet!
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Following our post on the release of a native Zyncro app for Android on January 7, we’ve released an update of the app with a key feature:
This new version of the Zyncro app for Android offers native support for Android tables (in beta phase).
So from now on, you can manage everything happening in your organization from your Android tablet, no matter where you are or what time of day it is.
What more does Zyncro offer for your Android?
What’s more, from yesterday for both Android tablet and smartphone apps, you can:
- Receive notifications of updates in your organization
- View, send and receive private messages
As well as all the other features provided by the previous version for Android devices:
- Post, read, comment and like personal and corporate news
- Access your work groups and interact with them
- Access your corporate documents and upload photos in real time
- Access the activity in the different departments
- Consult your list of internal and external contacts
- View your profile
Try it free
If you still haven’t got a corporate account in Zyncro, register at http://www.zyncro.com and try it out for free. You’ll have instant access to the contents of your Enterprise Social Network from the web and your Android device.