The Dashboard of Business Contribution. New Zyncro Whitepaper
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes.
Nowadays we all share, communicate, generate knowledge, build networks… both inside our companies and out. Assessing these contributions in the professional sphere is a conceptual and methodological advance with clear business benefits.
So at Zyncro we’ve created the first guide on the concept:
Thanks to the evolution of technology 2.0 and its adaptation to the business world through the implementation of Enterprise Social Networks, like Zyncro, we now have a central location where all company knowledge is stored and where we can measure the contribution of each employee using some specific indicators.
The “Klout” of business contribution defines the KPIs for contribution and knowledge in the professional sphere and establishes different levels of leadership and participation, similar to the Forrester ranking:
- Follower: with a “reactive” participation in the business contribution processes
- Joiner: occasional and sporadic participation and initiatives in the group, with little interaction from contacts
- Socializer: medium level of regular participation but without much repercussion on an organization level
- Future leader: candidate for being a leader in the organization due to their contribution of contents and response from contacts
- Leader: leader of opinion and knowledge due to contributions, assessments, relationships and interaction with the other members of the organization
With this guide, you’ll discover:
- How knowledge in a company is expressed nowadays
- The KPIs of business contribution, what they are, how they are calculated and what they are used for:
- Active contact network
- What actions should you perform with this information
This guide is devised for Management teams, as well as HR, Internal Communication and Marketing departments. Share it with the whole managing team of your organization.