The new integrated Zyncro, the social tool for your organization
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Zyncro continues to grow!
During the last year it has taken a giant step forward.
The organizational change towards the Enterprise or Company 2.0 has become more consolidated with a new widespread communication and knowledge management model in companies.
When adopting an enterprise social network, your company doesn’t start from zero. So Zyncro has incorporated features to easily connect with your existing systems, becoming the integrated social tool for your entire organization, which now lets you:
- View an organized “Activity Stream” of everything happening in your company
- Benefit from a better corporate structure using Companies or Departments in each organization
- Leverage a system for analyzing employees’ knowledge contributions using the new ZyncroApp: Personal Statistics Dashboard
- Reinforce your organization with a network integrated with other corporate systems, as Zyncro can act as the social layer (CMS, ERP or even BPM)
- Connect your private social network with information from the external social networks: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or web news via RSS
- Connect with other productivity enhancement tools, like Google Calendar, Evernote or SurveyMonkey
- Manage all your information from anywhere, with the new mobile apps
All this as well as existing features:
- Private work groups for easy and secure collaboration with co-workers, partners, customers or suppliers
- Document management in a secure and private cloud, accessible from anywhere and from any device
- Properly organized and integrated tasks for monitoring each project
- Corporate directory, with contact info on all the people in your organization as well as your external contributors.
Remember, you can download or share this infographic using the following Zlink!