Zyncro seeks Community Manager…
Estimated reading time: 4 minute (maybe more if you’re interested ;-))
Updated Monday, March 26 at 6.30pm Central European Time
The period for sending us your applications is now over!
Many thanks to all of you who have showed interest in this offer and sent us your details and your profiles! Thanks also to everyone who has spread the word on the social networks.
Zyncro has received numerous applications for the position and we’re sure we’ve got the cream of the crop. Now we’re just left with the difficult task of deciding!
Once again… thanks, everyone!
Yes, the time has come to extend our team after an intense year of creating and managing our community on the social networks, with our presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest… and on ZyncroBlog…
At Zyncro, we’re looking for someone to help us answer our community’s needs, to engage and transmit everything we do and offer, as well as recreate our Spanish strategy in other countries.
Who are we?
Zyncro Tech is one of the main start-ups on today’s international technology front. We started in Barcelona a little over two years ago and now we have offices in Argentina, Mexico, France, Germany, Brazil, Japan, the United States, and soon we’ll open in the Netherlands, Italy and China.
Working at Zyncro Tech, you’ll be part of:
- An attractive project in which you can learn, grow professionally and personally, develop your expertise as an expert in the technology sector and experience the passionate world of social networking.
- A fun and motivated multicultural team looking to take on the world and 100% dedicated to the project.
- An innovative environment where you learn something new every day, discover what inspires you and where the path is built on new ideas.
- A truly international venture, meaning that you’ll discover performance at a global level, learn and participate in new ways of doing things across different cultures…
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an all-round “off-road” community manager:
- An expert in 2.0 channels with proven experience in managing online communities—even it’s just your own! Someone who gets what #FF, infographics, hashtag, branding or APIs is.
- A technology geek: someone who loves exploring new tools, reads Genbeta and/or Techcrunch, and who is completely enamored with GoogleApps, smartphones and other gadgets.
- A creative individual who constantly seeks out innovation, who is not afraid of doing things differently and at pace.
- Someone with knowledge of HTML, graphic design (Photoshop or Illustrator) and video editing (if not at a technical level, at least at a conceptual level).
- Someone who wants to discuss digital and business issues in an interesting way. It’s extremely important to be a good writer, to able to detect and/or generate interesting contents related to different aspects of business management 2.0.
- With an excellent capacity for teamwork: able to interpret and participate in IT technicians’ geek talk and sales reps’ madness.
- With a great level of English as well as excellent Spanish, capable of reproducing our current 2.0 strategy in other languages.
- Passionate about corporate communication, both internal and external.
- Empathetic, friendly and proactive…
- And who wants to learn, share and share in the excitement of working in a team like Zyncro, just like the rest of us feel… 😉
What are we offering?
- An international career: Zyncro’s eight (soon to be eleven) offices will let you discover the commercial reality of multiple countries and experience the thrill of multiculturalism from day one.
- Training: At Zyncro, we hate monotony. Our leitmotif is to learn new things every day, incorporating the best technology in our daily tasks and always being keyed in on the latest happenings around us.
- Fun: From day one, you’ll share that touch of madness of our team members… that essential touch of “locura” needed to make everything run like clockwork!
- Earn money: And of course… a promising base salary with wage review every 4 months.
How can I apply?
Find us on the social networks and show us what you know. If you do it right, you’ll be your own best advert! 😉