Zyncro Developers’ Challenge: The first Zyncro international contest for developers!
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
A new deadline for the Zyncro Developers Challenge! Now you can submit your proposals until August 31!!
Today we’re proud to present our first contest for developers, the Zyncro Developers’ Challenge, in which we give developers around the world the chance to develop new ZyncroApps and integrations that enhance Zyncro use for all users of our enterprise social network across the world.
Love the idea but unsure of where to start? Don’t worry, we’ll try to give you some inspiration
To start off, why not check out the integrations that have been done in Zyncro and see which ideas we have already developed? Just check out the section in our web, ZyncroApps Integrations, and on our Zyncro Blog, you’ll also find related articles. It’s that easy! However, it doesn’t necessarily have to be one of these… the sky’s the limit! In fact, as you can already see in the terms and conditions of our contest, one of the aspects we value most is creativity. In other words, we’re looking for apps that ooze the Zyncro philosophy, promoting values like participation, collaboration, learning, professional ethics, business productivity, teamwork and communication. What’s more, they should be intuitive, like the Zyncro interface, and combine functionality with design, originality and innovation.
- SharePoint: Zyncro has developed a connector to add a social layer to SharePoint, letting users see and interact with the Zyncro activity stream without having to leave the SharePoint platform.
- Google Calendar (personal and corporate): Integration to “zyncronize” your Google Calendar, within your corporate Zyncro.
And is there a prize at the end of it? Of course! We will be giving out a total of almost €10,000 cash in prizes:.
- First prize: €5,000
- Second prize: €3,000
- Third prize: €1,500
What’s more, all apps, whether they win or not, that the jury consider to be original and innovative will be released, together with the award-winning entries, on the Zyncro Market, establishing a commercial agreement with the developers beforehand. A contest always means that there are winners and others who don’t win, but at Zyncro, we don’t want any innovative app to go unnoticed, so so don’t miss out this chance to develop your own app for Zyncro!
What are the key dates for the Zyncro Developers’ Challenge?
- May 16: Registration for the Zyncro Developers’ Challenge starts
- May 23: Access to the Zyncro development environment (Sandbox)
- May 30: First Technical Webinar: More about Zyncro API, ZyncroApps and integrations (questions)
- June 20: Second Technical Webinar: More about Zyncro API, ZyncroApps and integrations (questions)
- August 31: The Zyncro Developers’ Challenge ends
- October 13: Announcement of the winners of the Zyncro Developers’ Challenge
- October 25: Release of the ZyncroApps on the Zyncro Market
Develop new characteristics, integrate Zyncro with classic software tools or create new accesses from other platforms and your app could become part of the Zyncro Market. Send us your proposals!
May the force be with you, my friend!