Zyncro seeks Presales Technician
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes (maybe more if you’re interested )
Updated Tuesday, June 12 at 6.30pm Central European Time
The period for sending us your applications is now over!
Many thanks to all of you who have showed interest in this offer and sent us your details and your profiles! Thanks also to everyone who has spread the word on the social networks. We’ve alredy got our Presales Technician
Zyncro continues to grow… and in a technology company like ours, our sales team is expanding and needs new people. In this case, we’re looking for a presales technician.
If you want to work in an energetic, flexible, leading, international and multicultural company with a young and modern, dynamic but also intense atmosphere, then you’re the person we’ve been looking for.
Who are we?
Zyncro Tech is one of the main start-ups on today’s international technology panorama. We started in Barcelona a little over two years ago and now we have offices in Argentina, Mexico, France, Germany, Brazil, Japan, the United States, and soon we’ll open in the Netherlands, Italy and China.
Working at Zyncro Tech, you’ll be part of:
- An attractive project in which you can learn, grow both professionally and personally, develop your expertise as an expert in the technology sector and experience the passionate world of business software and the social web.
- A fun, multicultural and motivated team looking to take on the world and which is 100% dedicated to the project.
- An innovative environment where you learn something new every day, discover what inspires you and where the path is built on new ideas.
- A truly international venture, meaning that you’ll discover performance at a global level, learn and participate in the different ways of doing things across different cultures.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone for presales who will be responsible for defining functional requirements, analyzing the needs of each customer and/or providing training in the tool Zyncro.
To do this, you need to have:
- Suitable level of training for performing your job, with knowledge of business software and business consulting
- High level of professionalism
- Dynamic attitude, with lots of initiative
- Be used to working intensely under pressure
- Be results-oriented
- Minimum experience of 2 years in similar positions in constantly changing environments under major growth.
- Excellent level of English; knowledge of other languages will be highly valued.
What do we offer?
- International career: Zyncro’s eight (soon to be eleven) offices will let you discover the commercial reality of multiple countries and experience the thrill of multiculturalism from day one.
- Training: At Zyncro, we hate monotony. Our leitmotif is to learn new things every day, incorporating the best technology in our daily tasks and always being keyed in on the latest happenings around us.
- Fun: From day one, you’ll discover the touch of madness of our team members… that esssential touch needed to make everything run like clockwork!
- remuneration in line with the responsibilities and demands of the job.
You’ll find the job offer on Infojobs. However, if you want to contact us by another means on the Internet… We’ll take that seriously into account
If you’re unsure whether you’re a good consultant and trainer, if you’re not creative, if you’re not a geek, if you can’t speak English, if you haven’t travelled, if you feel unable to commit yourself 100% to the project, please don’t send us your application