Play video files from Zyncro with the new Zyncro Video Player
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Today sees the release at Zyncro of the new ZyncroApp that seeks to enhance the microblogging multimedia features of your Zyncro: Zyncro Video Player. Following last week’s presentation of the Web Content Viewer enabling you to preview different web contents, today we’re proud to present the application to play videos without needing to download, which has a number of advantages for organization members:
- Save time when viewing multimedia contents in Zyncro
- Save hard disk space, enhancing the benefits of cloud storage.
Presenting the Zyncro Video Player, the ZyncroApp for playing video files directly from your Zyncro without needing to download them.
This ZyncroApp is available for Business accounts, and remember that, like the other ZyncroApps, your organization’s administrator needs to activate it from the ZyncroApps section of the Administration Panel to be able to use it.
Play files directly from your Zyncro
With Zyncro Video Player, you can play .mp4 and .flv files.
Videos can be played from 3 sections.
1) From the file list of the group or department where the video has been uploaded:
2) From the wall of the group or department where the file has been uploaded:
3) From the messages or news items that have been posted with an attached video file:
Playing .mp4 and .flv files directly from your Enterprise Social Network is now possible with the Zyncro Video Player. What are you waiting for?!