Zyncro is looking for an International Project Manager
Estimated reading time: it depens on you 😉
Zyncro continues to grow… and in a technology company like ours, our technical team is expanding and needs new people.
This time we are looking for a Project Manager to complete the strong international development team we have in Barcelona.
If you would like to work in an energetic, flexible, leading company, with a young and modern, dynamic but also intense atmosphere, then you’re the person we’ve been looking for.
Who are we?
Zyncro Tech is one of the main start-ups on today’s international technology panorama. We started in Barcelona a little over two years ago and now we have offices in Argentina, Mexico, France, Germany, Benelux, Brazil, Japan, the United States, China and soon we’ll open in Italy.
Working at Zyncro Tech, you’ll be part of:
- An attractive project in which you can learn, grow both professionally and personally, develop your expertise in the technology sector and experience the passionate world of social networking.
- A fun, multicultural and motivated team looking to take on the world and which is 100% dedicated to the project.
- An innovative environment where you learn something new every day, discover what inspires you and where the path is built on new ideas.
- A truly international venture, meaning that you’ll discover performance at a global level, and learn and participate in the different ways of doing things across different cultures.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Project Manager used to working with PMP, ITIL, PRINCE 2 methodology. His or her role will be to manage projects coordinating with customers and with the in-house team of programmers and designers.
- International profile, with experience in managing key customers.
- Experience in managing complex projects. Experience in different sectors will also be viewed positively.
- Experience in performing demos, ability to learn and work independently: he or she should be ready to discover Zyncro quickly, practically self-taught. Attention to detail (details in Zyncro mean sales).
- Proven experience in PHP and dynamic environments.
- Used to RFPs and support in the preparation of economic proposals. Someone capable of building the bridge between sales and technical.
- Knowledge of website applications, of the Cloud and the SaaS model.
- IT knowledge and training skills.
- Bilingual in English, lesser levels will not be accepted for this position.
Someone willing to…
- Continue learning each day without barriers
- Get involved and live the project
- Put in the hours and give whatever it takes to meet objectives
What do we offer?
- An international career: Zyncro’s nine (soon to be eleven) offices will let you discover the technological and commercial reality of multiple countries, and experience the thrill of multiculturalism from day one.
- Training: At Zyncro, we hate monotony. Our leitmotif is to learn new things every day, incorporating the best technology in our daily chores and always being keyed in on the latest happenings around us.
- Fun: From day one, you’ll discover the touch of madness of our team members… that essential touch needed to make everything run like clockwork!
- A salary with the opportunity to grow: It’s all about starting at the base level and growing according to merits and the results obtained. You set your own limits!
How to apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a link to your LinkedIn profile, a letter of presentation explaining why you want to work at Zyncro, and telling us you’ve read this post. You can also contact us via our social channels to back up your candidacy… You’ll get more points