Zyncro seeks a Marketing Manager Benelux
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Zyncro continues to grow… and in a technology company like ours, our marketing team is expanding and needs new people.
Now we’re looking for an all-round “off-road” marketing manager. A native Dutch speaking person, fluent in English (French is a plus) with good knowledge of Dutch and Belgium market.
If you want to work in an energetic, flexible, leading, international and multicultural company with a young and modern, dynamic but also intense atmosphere, in Barcelona (Zyncro’s headquarters), then you’re the person we’ve been looking for.
Who are we?
Zyncro Tech is one of the main start-ups on today’s international technology panorama. We started in Barcelona a little over two years ago and now we have Business Activity in 28 countries, thanks to the sales force of our partners.
Working at Zyncro Tech, you’ll be part of:
- An attractive project in which you can learn, grow both professionally and personally, develop your expertise as an expert in the technology sector and experience the passionate world of business software and the social web.
- A fun, multicultural and motivated team looking to take on the world and which is 100% dedicated to the project.
- An innovative environment where you learn something new every day, discover what inspires you and where the path is built on new ideas.
- A truly international venture, meaning that you’ll discover performance at a global level, learn and participate in the different ways of doing things across different cultures.
What we are looking for?
- An expert in 2.0 channels with proven experience in managing online communities—even it’s just your own! Someone who gets what #FF, infographics, hashtag, branding or APIs is.
- A technology geek: someone who loves exploring new tools, reads Techcrunch, and who is completely enamored with GoogleApps, smartphones and other gadgets.
- A creative individual who constantly seeks out innovation, who is not afraid of doing things differently and at pace.
- Someone with knowledge of e-mail marketing, HTML, graphic design (Photoshop or Illustrator) and video editing (if not at a technical level, at least at a conceptual level).
- Someone who wants to discuss digital and business issues in an interesting way. It’s extremely important to be a good writer, to able to detect and/or generate interesting contents related to different aspects of business management 2.0.
- With an excellent capacity for teamwork: able to interpret and participate in IT technicians’ geek talk and sales reps’ madness.
- A native Dutch speaking person, fluent in English (French is a plus) with good knowledge of Dutch and Belgium market, capable of reproducing our current 2.0 strategy in Benelux Region.
- Passionate about corporate communication, both internal and external. And also passionate about Social Business.
- Able to help us also with off-line actions in Benelux Region, such a events.
- Empathetic, friendly and proactive…
- And who wants to learn, share and share in the excitement of working in a team like Zyncro, just like the rest of us feel…
What do we offer?
- An international career: Zyncro’s fourteen offices will let you discover the commercial reality of multiple countries and experience the thrill of multiculturalism from day one.
- Training: At Zyncro, we hate monotony. Our leitmotif is to learn new things every day, incorporating the best technology in our daily tasks and always being keyed in on the latest happenings around us.
- Fun: From day one, you’ll share that touch of madness of our team members… that essential touch of “locura” needed to make everything run like clockwork!
This position will report to the VP of Marketing and will work closely with sales, product management, and the rest of the marketing team.
If you want to apply for this job offer, send an email to email@example.com, including a link to your LinkedIn profile, a letter of presentation explaining why you want to work at Zyncro, and telling us you’ve read this post. You can also contact us via our social channels to back up your candidacy… You’ll get more points