Zyncro seeks a Frontend Web Architect
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes (probably more if you are interested 😉 )
Zyncro keeps growing and we need to expand our team. Now we’re looking for a Frontend Web Architect to join our people in Barcelona (Zyncro’s headquarters).
If you want to work in an energetic, flexible, leading, international and multicultural company with a young and modern, dynamic but also fast-paced environment, then you’re the person we’ve been looking for.
Who are we?
Zyncro Tech is one of the main start-ups on today’s international technology panorama. It was included in the Magic Quadrant for Social Software in the workplace in September 2013. We started in Barcelona in late 2009, and it has now business activity in 30 countries. We have currently over 250,000 users, 500 corporate clients, 70 employees, 50 sales and technology partners, and more than 60 integrations with external software. It is also an award-winning company, a proud winner of 13 business awards.
Our mission is to help companies reach their potential through the use of Social Technology applied to a corporate environment, integrating different technologies and implementing gamification strategies bring together the collective knowledge and expertise of an organization and place it at the service of its members.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a first class web architect to improve and upgrade our frontend to newer technologies, to migrate from standard scripts using just jQuery to a more structured layout using AngularJS, improve our plugins framework in PHP/JS , and help us to define and implement the technological roadmap for our frontend. We require a structured but flexible mind, oriented to results, performance and maintainability with a hands-on approach.
- Definition and development with the rest of our team of the frontend and plugins of our product.
- Help our team on the continuous update of the plugin framework
- Work in collaboration with our team in Argentina
- Contribute with good mood to build a friendly work relationship
- Capability to think and resolve in OOP and experience with patterns, specially those applied in web.
- A solid level of English
- Familiarity with Apache , Nginx and Unix based systems
- Experience with REST apis and oAuth
- Desired skills on Node.js, Bootstrap, Yeoman.io …
This position will report to our VP Engineer and will work closely product and the rest of the technical team.
What do we offer?
- An international career: Zyncro’s fourteen offices will let you discover the commercial reality of multiple countries and experience the thrill of multiculturalism from day one.
- Training: At Zyncro, we hate monotony. Our leitmotif is to learn new things every day, incorporating the best technology in our daily tasks and always being keyed in on the latest happenings around us.
- Fun: From day one, you’ll share that touch of madness of our team members… that essential touch of “locura” needed to make everything run like clockwork!
Working at Zyncro Tech, you’ll be part of:
- An attractive project in which you can learn, grow both professionally and personally, develop your expertise as an expert in the technology sector and experience the passionate world of business software and the social web.
- A fun, multicultural and motivated team looking to take on the world and which is 100% dedicated to the project.
- An innovative environment where you learn something new every day, discover what inspires you and where the path is built on new ideas.
- A truly international venture, meaning that you’ll discover performance at a global level, learn and participate in the different ways of doing things across different cultures.
If you want to apply for this job offer, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want you!