Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Note from the editor: the following text is an extract from the presentation by Oscar Aguer Bayarri, expert in international business management and who has over 10 years experience specialising in strategic planning and business development within new markets.
Thank you Oscar for sharing such good ideas and allowing us to publish them in the ZyncroBlog!
The future is not, nor will it be necessarily a sure extension of the present.
The constant changes and developments do not allow us to anticipate with definite predictions.
- Cooplexity: having all types of complexities under control at all times, both in markets as well as in production and people.
- Experiencity: the executive of the future will be an individual with business and academic experience as a global vision will be required within an imperfect and insecure environment.
- Creative intelligence: having an excellent control over information management and the ability to rapidly analyze it.
- Common sense and “Realistixity”: should have the ability to motivate teams and find a balance between innovating and being conservatively prudent when it comes to new investments and new strategies.
- Crisis management: stress, negotiation with providers, time management…
In business 2.0 it is necessary to for the leader to have these characteristics: that they have control over any situation, possess a multi-disciplinary experience, be an expert in analysis and information management, have the capacity to make appropriate decisions and be able to manage a crisis.
The frantic pace of the markets and their constant evolution make it necessary for a rapid adaptation to the situation and the need for the development of a series of essential competencies and attitudes in order to carry out good business management.
Management 2.0 is the executive management style of the future that is currently knocking on the doors of the business environment, requiring agile leaders with all of the virtues detailed by Oscar Aguer. It is this reality that we aim towards.