Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
What is the Profile in Zyncro?
This section lets you edit your personal and professional information, view your messages, departments and followers, and make changes in the configuration of your integrations, ZyncroApps and notifications from Zyncro.
What appears in the Profile section?
- Your personal and professional information
- Messages posted in your Personal Newsfeed
- Departments you belong to
- Followers: The people you are following and those following you
- Configuration of your Integrations, ZyncroApps and notifications
Elements of the Zyncro Profile
Tabs in the Profile section
- Messages: This tab shows all the messages you’ve posted in your Personal Newsfeed from when you started to use Zyncro. You can post messages in your Personal Newsfeed directly from this tab and even sort the messages shown.
- Experience and skills: You can fill out this tab with professional information using the Skills, Experience and Education fields. Where you have integrated the social network LinkedIn with your profile, the information shown is the same as that given in your LinkedIn profile. That way, if you want to change any data, you need to do it in LinkedIn.
- Departments: A list appears of all the departments you belong to.
- Followers: This tab shows the people you follow in your organization and the people that follow you. From here, you can see the name, photo, email address, status, organization and department of each of your followers and the people you are following.
“Edit my profile” side column
- Basic information: This gives your profile information that you can edit: full name, photo, area, position, date of birth, time zone and date format. There’s also an option to limit visibility of all this information (All, My contacts, My departments or Just me). Where your account is linked with LinkedIn, a link appears that lets you change your user photo and date of birth in your profile in LinkedIn.
- Password: This page gives you an option to change the password you use to access Zyncro to another one. Just enter the new password twice.
- Contact details: Here you can add information that enables other users to contact you: cell number, postal address, email address, web page, Skype, Twitter, MSN, etc. Like the basic information section, you can also limit the visibility of all this information to other Zyncro users (All, My contacts, My departments and Just me).
- ZyncroApps: This gives a list of the ZyncroApps available. You can enable and disable them. You can decide whether you want to see all the applications available or only those you have activated (“My applications”).
- Integration with Google Calendar: Connect/Disconnect Zyncro with your Google Calendar account.
- Twitter Integration: Connect/Disconnect Zyncro with your Twitter account.
- LinkedIn Integration: Connect/Disconnect Zyncro with your LinkedIn account.
- Experience and skills: This displays your skills, experience and education/training. You can make changes in these fields from LinkedIn if you have integrated your account with that social network.
- Configure notifications: You can configure which notifications you want to receive by email and/or that are posted on your wall by selecting the checkboxes on this page.