Let us suppose that you are introducing Zyncro into the company. Whether it is because you are an expert in the Social Media department or because you are a fan of productivity applications, you want your corporate image incorporated into this new internal Social Network without the need for any extra effort, development or costs.
The speed of implementation is one of Zyncro’s obsessions, which is why its adaptation to your work environment is so fast and easy that you can do it yourself.
Customizing your Zyncro account with your company logo, colors and fonts will take you less than 3 minutes, freeing you from having to enter into programming or html.
The only absolutely necessary requirement to adapt the corporate interface (the one that other collaborators will see) is that you must be the account administrator.
Just after logging in via http://www.zyncro.com, you will see the Zyncro logo in the extreme left of the front page by defect.
1) Go to the “Administration Panel” in your account.
2) Select “Corporate Image” from the panel options.
3) Prepare an image of your logo at the recommended size (it should be an acceptable quality in TIFF orJPG format).
4) Select the file and upload the logo. It will not appear until you have saved changes via “Save.”
5) To personalize the Zyncro front page with your company colors, there is an editor that allows you to choose from a palette of colors. If you know the exact Pantone in RGB, you can enter it directly. It is also possible to change the text color in Zyncro.
6) Once these changes have been made, go to the option “Save.”
7) If you go into the tab called “My Zyncro account“, the logo and the Zyncro appearance will appear how other users will see it.
8 ) If you are not sure about it, you can always change it.
Now you can invite fellow collaborators to an environment with your company’s identity. Zyncro will be a social network intranet with a friendly and recognizable appearance that work teams will take to easily .
In later articles, we will explain how to personalize the account domain of your Zyncro account to your company name when you are not the administrator.
As always, it has never been that easy! Right?