Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Engagement is becoming more relevant in the growth of a brand. Brands need not only to interact with customers, but also with contractors, suppliers, and employees in order to build loyalty, meaning collaboration and communication tools are essential.
- Generate interesting content. The main motor that drives consumers is interest and a way of motivating teams is ongoing learning. Keep your audience interested, be active and remember that attraction is key in deciding.
- Converse with your customers and employees; address their needs. Show empathy and respond to the needs of your audience, dialog. A satisfied customer can generate up to twenty-five new customers.
- Make them know they are part of the brand. Involve them and show your team the importance they hold within the company . Let them know you are committed to them, you share their achievements and give them as much information as possible regarding the brand’s objectives and goals.
- Reward and thank their commitment. Give them benefits, celebrate with them, allow them to have access to things that with another brand they couldn’t get; create loyalty programs.
- Don’t neglect your customers, and even less so your team. Assess their level of satisfaction and find possible faults to correct them. If you keep them up to date and follow up on their needs, you’ll have loyal consumers and employees. Remember a satisified customer will recount their positive experiences to an average of three other people, while a dissatisfied one tells nine.
Denisse Caballero is Publisher Director at Soicos LATAM, managing campaigns for Telefónica MoviStar, Ford, Bayer and Adidas. With 10 years’ experience in Team Management and Planning, she constantly evolves finding new practices and actions for brands, customers, and teams.
At Zyncro we know that loyalty is a key factor for your company. For this reason, we offer you all the collaboration and communication tools you need to communicate. Still haven’t tried Zyncro? What are you waiting?