Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
From Zyncro we continue to maintain the quality of our software, and for that reason we seek to expand our team in the Quality Assurance (QA) department.
This time we are looking for a Senior QA Developer to complete the strong technical team we have in Barcelona.
If you would like to work in an energetic, flexible, leading company, with a young and modern, dynamic but also intense atmosphere, then you’re the person we’ve been looking for.
Who we are
Zyncro Tech is one of the main start-ups of today’s international technology panorama. We started in Barcelona a little over two years ago and now have offices in Argentina, Mexico, France, Germany, Benelux, Brazil, Japan, the United States, and soon we’ll open in China and shortly after that in Italy.
Working at Zyncro Tech, you’ll be part of:
- An attractive project in which you can learn, grow both professionally and personally, develop your expertise in the technology sector and experience the passionate world of social networking.
- A fun, multicultural and motivated team looking to take on the world and which is 100% dedicated to the project.
- An innovative environment where you learn something new every day, discover what inspires you and where the path is built on new ideas.
- A truly international venture, meaning that you’ll discover performance at a global level, and learn and participate in the different ways of doing things across different cultures.
Who we’re looking for
- We are looking for someone with a senior profile in QA development who will help us elaborate automated test cases to certify the quality of the product, with experience in:
- Designing and developing product quality tests
- Developing automated regression tests to support fast product releases
- Assuring the integrity of test cases
- Assuring the product works in various environments (different operating system, browsers, mobile devices)
- Experience in Java and Objective-C languages (the latter is not essential but preferable)
- Proven experience in Selenium or similar
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Experience in mobile technology
- Someone willing to…
- continue learning each day without barriers
- get involved and live the project
- put in the hours and give whatever it takes to meet objectives
- Someone proactive and passionate, who takes part in a discussion over coffee as to whether Chrome or Firefox better. Someone responsible, committed and above all results oriented and capable of team work. We don’t mind if you prefer Zend or CodeIgniter as long as you know how to use one or the other.
- We are not looking for a professor with a PhD in QA, but someone with the enthusiasm to innovate, experiment and learn. Someone who doesn’t feel frustrated when something doesn’t work, but sees it as a challenge.
- Integration in the project is just as important as personal relations with your colleagues. After work drinks and Zyncronisation coffee breaks are essential for discovering our style and becoming one of us!
- Someone with language abilities in English to be able to communicate with any other member of the international technical team.
What we offer
- An international career: Zyncro’s eight (soon to be eleven) offices will let you discover the technological and commercial reality of multiple countries, and experience the thrill of multiculturalism from day one.
- Training: At Zyncro, we hate monotony. Our leitmotif is to learn new things every day, incorporating the best technology in our daily chores and always being keyed in on the latest happenings around us.
- Fun: From day one, you’ll discover the touch of madness of our team members… that essential touch needed to make everything run like clockwork!
- A salary with the opportunity to grow. It’s all about starting at the base level and growing according to merits and the results obtained. You set your own limits!
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com, including a link to your LinkedIn profile, a letter of presentation explaining why you want to work at Zyncro, and telling us you’ve read this post. You can also contact us via our social channels to back up your candidacy… You’ll get more points 😉