Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Zyncro, in collaboration with Telefónica and Intel, organizes in Madrid the 6th edition of the master class for executives ComunícaTE on Monday, May 6. The event will be held at Casa de América from 3.30 pm onwards.
If you are interested in attending, you can now register. You can invite your professional contacts, but remember to do it soon. There’s a limited number of places!
What is ComunícaTE?
This master class organized by Zyncro has already become a key event in the business world. This edition will focus on the concept of Enterprise Social Networks, a new technology and management reality that is taking place in the most innovative companies nowadays.
Many companies accompanied by Zyncro and Telefónica are already “social organizations” in which knowledge and information are shared efficiently, employees work in collaboration for the benefit of the project, the voices of customers, providers, partners, etc. are heard in decision-making, collective knowledge is encouraged, leaders are managers 2.0 who are not afraid to listen to new opinions or ideas, and systems are unified, enhancing collaboration and people as the new business focus.
The master class event will round off with a Spanish wine reception, together with a showroom with Windows 8 tablets, provided by Intel, in which you can try social and productivity tools for businesses, such as the App ON from Telefónica, SAP or the Office suite, and multifunction equipment from Konica Minolta, which will enable us to see the integration between documents and Enterprise Social Networks.
What will be discussed?
We will talk about business transformation processes towards the cloud, mobility and integration. Zyncro and Telefónica are leading the way and driving projects for transforming organizations from IT models to BT (business technology) models in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Intel is a leading technology partner for adapting platforms in the areas of cloud computing and business mobility.
From this international experience, we will analyze the models for adapting social strategy to business processes, integration with the main business information systems – ERPs, CRMs, BI systems, advanced document management, and other business technology – and the close relationship between social software and two key technologies: the cloud and mobile technologies.
Where and when?
The sixth edition of ComunícaTE will be held in the auditorium of Casa de América (Plaza de la Cibeles, 2) on Monday, May 6, at 3.30 pm.
Who is it aimed at?
Top executives in companies from any sector and managers of IT, Communication, HR or Marketing departments with the capacity to improve information and innovation systems related to communication flows in their company.
Our goal is to bring together top-level professionals with whom to share key aspects that will help any executive to understand the new social scenarios that being experienced in organizations across the world and we will discuss the benefits of social business collaboration, the ROI of enterprise social tools, the latest trends in management 2.0, and real case studies of social companies.
- 3.30-4.00 pm – Registration and welcome coffee
- 4.00-4:15 pm – Introduction and welcome, by Lluís Font, CEO, Zyncro
- 4.15-4.30 pm – Strategic vision of social software and integrated communication in Telefónica, by Carlos Rabazo, Telefónica Key Accounts
- 4.30-4.45 pm – Integrating systems in companies from a social perspective (tbd)
- 4.45-5.00 pm – Reinventing the company in consumerization. Mobile technologies in enterprise social networks, by Intel
- 5.00-5.15 pm – Mobile, social and cloud productivity tools. The success story of Captio
- 5.15-5.30 pm – From paper to the cloud, document management is now social, by Antonio Ramírez, Product Marketing & Business Development Manager, Konica Minolta
- 5.30-5.45 pm – Enterprise Social Network implementation methodology: the Zyncro Method, by Sonia Ruiz, CEO, PrideCom
- 5.45-6.00 pm – Success story: Telefónica Latin America and Project ON
- 6.00-6.15 pm – Success story: EatOut, by Arantxa Martínez, Organization and Systems Director, The EatOut Group
- 6.15-6.30 pm – Success story: Venca, by Eva Collado Durán, HR Development Manager, Venca
- 6.30 pm – Spanish wine reception and showroom with Windows 8 tablets, sponsored by Intel
With the collaboration of Extended, FHIOS & ZinkApp.
Are you ready for the next generation Company? We’ll see you at #ComunicaTE.