Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
A brand isn’t successful in the social network if it doesn’t have anything interesting to say, it doesn’t know how to say it, nor how, nor when.
Companies that understand this are capable of delivering a dialog directly to their customers. However, many companies start out without a firm base and lose interest when they don’t see results. If this sounds familiar, ask yourself:
1. Is my online presence strong? Many companies start with great impetus, creating profiles in social networks, but don’t have a web page (or it’s out of date or unattractive), which is the most important property for your online presence and where traffic generated in the social networks should be directed to.
2. I’ve set my goals and created a strategy for social networks? Developing a plan is crucial. If you don’t have a Social Media and Content Marketing strategy and you appear with what you have up with in that moment, you’ll have little or no opportunity to stand out.
3. Are your social network profiles optimized? For example, does your profile image represent your brand clearly? Is the bio information complete?
4. Am I using too many social networks and are my target audience there? Users congregate in different communities, consume different contents and browse different networks. Monitoring the conversations enables you to assess and determine where to put effort in the right networks.
5. Do I have enough time? It is very common to see how social network profiles are created and then abandoned. If we don’t have enough time or resources, it is best to hire the support of experts who can look after it for you or can give you the right tools and consulting.