Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
Version 3.1 has arrived with new integrations and new functions that can enable you to control and improve access to company-related information.
Viewing the Home Section
Messages making up the “newsfeed” section of an organization expand exponentially depending on the number of users and integration with other solutions or platforms. For this reason, we have optimized and made message viewing in the home section more professional:
Wall Content Filter
Buttons for activating or deactivating the view for:
- Messages (from people you follow or from your groups)
- Actions with documents
- Actions with people
Labeling Unread Messages
Now, every time you access your Zyncro, all of your published messages since your last login will appear so that you don’t miss out on even a single thing going on in your company.
Options for Organizing Messages
- By main message date: The conversation will be organized by the date of the first message, despite receiving later messages
- By comment date: If a message receives a comment, the conversation takes a new position in first place within the newsfeed (default option)
- By date, with no conversations: This means that all of the messages will appear in date order, without considering whether or not the message is a comment or reply to another message (Twitter model)
The New Zyncro Wall
Integration with Email
Another of the new and best functions of Zyncro version 3.1 is integration with email. This integration will allow you to directly and automatically post messages in any group via email.
The email address you need to send the message to will appear in the right hand column, a univocal address for each user and group so that once you have it stored in your address book, you will be able to use whenever you like in order to post messages from your email.
This integration will also enable your corporate systems to release information, figures or inform work groups directly. We will soon provide you with a more detailed explanation about this!
A button that speaks for itself…
At last, the “Like” button has arrived for messages and comments in the microblogging system: to encourage participation and to evaluate corporate contributions without the need to add new information. Do you like it?
Integration with RSS and Facebook
Zyncro had already been integrated with Twitter, LinkedIn… but as we hinted on in our post Which social networks should a enterprise RSS be integrated with?, a technological solution that manages the entire company’s knowledge also needs to be integrated with other 2.0 tools that allow all corporate information to be reviewed, whether it is the company’s own, from the competition or from the sector…
For this reason, Zyncro’s Business version allows for automatic message publication within work groups for versions 3.1 when messages have been generated from RSS or Facebook fan pages.
- RSS: A standard reading and exchange format for updates on blogs and websites. Web updates can be published automatically within any work group with this integration.
- Facebook pages (fan pages): For companies that have a page like this within the Facebook RSS and use it as a corporate communication and digital marketing channel can automatically post (without having to intervene manually) updates sent to fans, clients or followers in an internal work group. What’s more, from this very same group, Zyncro updates can be sent to Facebook directly.
Facebook page message published from Zyncro
Lastly, you can now add links to internal (direct access) documents in other Zyncro groups as well as external ones (links) instead of sending a usual document.
So, in the list if documents for each work group, you’ll have:
- Links to documents
- Links to files in groups Zyncro
Lastly, we have also resolved minor bugs, making your Zyncro work even better.
Zyncro improves on a daily basis in order to offer you the best information management tool for your company’s RSS. Try the Business version out now and make the most of its advantages.
You won’t be disappointed!